Tomorrow is the day. The paperback version of Wreck Me will be released (eBook will be released in a week). To celebrate Chase & Piper’s day I’m sharing my favorite five book couples. Make sure to check out Danielle Sibarium’s choice for top couple. And don’t forget to enter to win some cool prizes at the bottom of the page.
5. Jaden & Parkerfrom Cross My Heart by Katie Klein. Although the twist in this book made me mad, I did love the chemistry between Jaden & Parker. So much so that a year after I read the book I still think of them.
4. Lana & Robertfrom The Nature of Cruelty by L.H. Cosway. I loved this couple so much I actually went to work after only sleeping for an hour, because I stayed up reading. I couldn’t put the book down.
3. Lori & Adamfrom Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols. I love this couple so much I wish Jennifer Echols would write more books about them.
2. Abby & Travis from Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire. I know this couple has been criticized for their turbulence romance, but there was just something in their love that really got to me. So much so that I find myself getting jealous every time I hear someone is reading the book for the first time.
1. Hazel & Augustus from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. Their romance is so beautiful, which made me laugh and cry so much I couldn’t breathe.
Wow, the Wreck Me release is 3 days away! And to celebrate I’m sharing my top choices of my favorite characters I’ve had the pleasure of falling in love with. Make sure to check out Danielle Sibarium’s choices for book boyfriends. And don’t forget to enter to win at the bottom of the list.
5. Jeremiah from The Summer I Turned Pretty trilogy by Jenny Han. I know Conrad was the star of the books but I preferred Jeremiah. He wasn’t so moody.
4. Tony from Tall Tales and Wedding Veils by Jane Graves. Tony is so sexy and has a heart of gold.
3. Henry from Heart on my Chain. By Cindy C. Bennett. This book broke my heart, while Henry rebuild it over and over again.
2. Marcus from Second Helpings by Megan McCafferty. I liked Marcus in the first book Sloppy Firsts, but I fell head over heels for him in the second book.
1. John After from Going too Far by Jennifer Echols. He is the full package including being an artist.
Yes, Wreck Me is only 4 days away from being released. To continue the countdown I’m letting the secondary characters have their day. Make sure to check out Regret Me Not’s secondary characters, and don’t forget to enter to win at the bottom of the page.
Meet Lola~ She is Piper’s best friend and roommate. They have been best friends since elementary school. She is the only person who knows what Piper has been through and why Piper chose to go to Castle Bridge University.
Meet Mike~ He is Piper’s boyfriend. She met him at college and has been her crutch for the last six months.
Meet Robbie~ He is Lola’s boyfriend and Chase’s best friend. Robbie is also the bass guitarist for the band Almost Broken.
Meet Amber~ She is Piper’s friend and former roommate. Amber and Piper became friends when Piper first arrived at Castle Bridge University.
Meet Kiki~ She is Chase’s friend and the lead singer of Almost Broken.
Meet Colin~ He helps run the bar Screaming Turtle, and has a crush on Piper.
Meet Reagan~ She is a waitress at the Screaming Turtle. And loves to flirt with Chase.
Meet Dixie~ She is Amber’s best friend and has a crush on Mike.
5 more days until the Wreck Me release day. To continue the countdown today I’m having a character fashion show. Make sure to enter at the end to win some cool prizes including a $25 Victoria Gift Card. And don’t forget to visit Danielle Sibarium’s blog to check out her character fashion show.
Piper likes to wear jeans and loose shirts, but every so often her badass side comes out and she puts on a pair of leather pants
Chase is a jeans and plaid button down shirt kind of guy. Anything he wears looks just right on him.
Mike, Piper’s boyfriend, likes the nice preppy look.
Lola, Piper’s best friend, likes a little rock and roll with her jeans.
Robbie, Lola’s boyfriend & Chase’s best friend, is 100% rocker/ skateboarder type. He likes his rock band T-shirts.
As the lead singer of Almost Broken Kiki likes her leather and looking like a total badass rock star.
Amber, Piper’s friend, is all about the finer things in life and always looking pretty.
In celebration of the Wreck Me and Regret Me Not release on June 17, 2014 Danielle Sibarium and I are sharing 25 fun fact about ourselves and our books.
5 Fun Facts About Hold on Tight:
1. I came up with the idea for the story Hold on Tight after watching a marathon of Dawson Creek and Felicity when I was sick with the flu.
2. The first character I came up with was Court.
3. Bethel Woods, the place three scenes take place is ten miles from my house, and it’s where I go to see summer concert. It is also the home of where the Woodstock concert took place 45 years ago.
4.The main character Emma’s love of ice cream was inspired by me. I believe happiness can be found in a bowl of ice cream.
5.Hold on Tight has had three different covers. What can I say I get bored very quickly.
5 Fun Facts About Letting Go:
1. When I was 80% done with the Letting Go manuscript I lost my laptop, which contained the only copy. I had to rewrite the whole book, making sure I saved it on three different memory sticks.
2. One of the scenes takes place at an O.A.R concert at Bowery Ball Room in New York City. I really went to that concert three days before Hold on Tight was official released.
3. Every chapter in Hold on Tight and Letting Go were titled after songs. And the town Cypress Oak was named after the rap group Cypress Hill.
4. My dream is to open a cafe just like the Black Bird Cafe, where the characters Mila and Nash work.
5. Every time I had to work on the scene between Emma and her mother, where the truth is revealed, I cried hysterically.
5 Fun Facts About Because of You:
1. I got the idea for the story Because of You after watching this Youtube video:
2. Because of You was first titled Austin & Jade and then By Your Side.
3. I am not fan of One Direction, but their song Moments became the song I listened to non-stop while writing Because of You.
4. I modeled Austin after the guy I wish I had dated in high school
5. I picked the names Jade and Austin because together they sounded like Jane Austen, one of my favorite classic authors.
5 Fun Facts About Wreck Me:
1. I came up with title Wreck Me after falling in love with the song Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus.
2. In Wreck Me Piper is put on Academic probation for partying too much. I had the same experience when I first went to college. The only difference is I got kicked out. I didn’t go back to school until I was 30 years old. And now I can proudly say not only do I have a BA I also have a Masters.
3. Piper, the protagonist, has three sisters and my plan is to give each one of them their own story.
4. The band Almost Broken mentioned in Wreck Me was named by one of my FaceBook friends.
5.The song Driving Wheel used in the Wreck Me book trailer is sung by 15 year old Zach Pearson. He recorded the song on his iPhone.
5 Fun Facts About Me:
1. My favorite new snack is apple slices with Almond butter.
2. I didn’t own a computer until I was twenty-eight years old.
3. I have tons of notebooks with short stories I’ve written and almost half of them take place in the Bronx.
4. I prefer upstate NY than New York City
5. I try to go to at least six concerts every summer. And two of those are always an O.A.R concert. In fact my first concert this summer is the same day Wreck Me is release. I’m going to see Journey.