Wow, the Wreck Me release is 3 days away! And to celebrate I’m sharing my top choices of my favorite characters I’ve had the pleasure of falling in love with. Make sure to check out Danielle Sibarium’s choices for book boyfriends. And don’t forget to enter to win at the bottom of the list.
5. Jeremiah from The Summer I Turned Pretty trilogy by Jenny Han. I know Conrad was the star of the books but I preferred Jeremiah. He wasn’t so moody.
4. Tony from Tall Tales and Wedding Veils by Jane Graves. Tony is so sexy and has a heart of gold.
3. Henry from Heart on my Chain. By Cindy C. Bennett. This book broke my heart, while Henry rebuild it over and over again.
2. Marcus from Second Helpings by Megan McCafferty. I liked Marcus in the first book Sloppy Firsts, but I fell head over heels for him in the second book.
1. John After from Going too Far by Jennifer Echols. He is the full package including being an artist.
Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/19230478-wreck-me
Make sure you join the party on June 17, 2014 to win awesome prizes: https://www.facebook.com/events/1412416575705742/
Enter to win a Wreck Me Floating Necklace (1 Winner), a $25 Victoria Secret Gift Card (2 winners), a Wreck Me Tote Bag (8 winners)
Click Below to Enter to win
You’re so right Jeremiah was way better than Conrad but only in the first and second book. Lol in the third book he became a jerk.
Lol, yes he was a jerk by the third book. That how Cabo thing will never be forgiven