Tomorrow is the day. The paperback version of Wreck Me will be released (eBook will be released in a week). To celebrate Chase & Piper’s day I’m sharing my favorite five book couples. Make sure to check out Danielle Sibarium’s choice for top couple. And don’t forget to enter to win some cool prizes at the bottom of the page.
5. Jaden & Parker from Cross My Heart by Katie Klein. Although the twist in this book made me mad, I did love the chemistry between Jaden & Parker. So much so that a year after I read the book I still think of them.
4. Lana & Robert from The Nature of Cruelty by L.H. Cosway. I loved this couple so much I actually went to work after only sleeping for an hour, because I stayed up reading. I couldn’t put the book down.
3. Lori & Adam from Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols. I love this couple so much I wish Jennifer Echols would write more books about them.
2. Abby & Travis from Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire. I know this couple has been criticized for their turbulence romance, but there was just something in their love that really got to me. So much so that I find myself getting jealous every time I hear someone is reading the book for the first time.
1. Hazel & Augustus from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. Their romance is so beautiful, which made me laugh and cry so much I couldn’t breathe.
Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/19230478-wreck-me
Make sure you join the party on June 17, 2014 to win awesome prizes: https://www.facebook.com/events/1412416575705742/
Enter to win a Wreck Me Floating Necklace (1 Winner), a $25 Victoria Secret Gift Card (2 winners), a Wreck Me Tote Bag (8 winners)
Click Below to Enter to win
a Rafflecopter giveaway